Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little late, better than never

Day 5- Your Siblings
 I am 6.5 years older than my sister, to say we are complete opposites is an understatement. I am day and she is night, or vice versa. We never got along growing up and it drove our parents crazy. Even now, I am over 6,000 miles away and yes we get along, but we are still opposite, and we don't talk to much. We will talk over Facebook and on the phone every now and then, but that is about it. I love her to death and she has a big heart, but when she is 15 and I am 22 we don't have a lot in common, it doesnt help we live on opposite sides of the world. Now don't get me wrong I love my sister to death, and she is an awesome person, if we were closer in age we would be best friends. :)



Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy
This is a feeling I will never forget!


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to drop a note: I love your blog! I am also 22 and insanely jealous you are in Japan (what I wouldn't KILL to visit there!). We seem to have quite a bit in common, so I'm looking forward to reading more. Heck, maybe it will be an inspiration for me to get writing!

    Hope you're doing ok after the quake. I saw your post on BF and 8.2! Wow! As a Minnesota girl, never felt an earthquake...

    ReplyDelete