Monday, September 20, 2010

Update!

Ahhhh I have been gone for way to long! I need to get back into the groove. I have been crazy busy though so I really havent had the time to sit down and write anything.

101 in 1001 goals: I have completed 2 goals so far which isn't bad. I am hoping to complete 2 more by the end of the month, but we will see how that goes.

I started working again, I am a substitute teacher at the elementary school on base, and it feels great to be back working and in the classroom. I hope to continue working at least two days a week if not more.

I am on the board for an association here on base and we just took over as the new board so things have been very hectic and will be until we have a complete grasp on things.

I started classes again. I switched Universities at the beginning of the summer and I started my first class at this school on Tuesday so I have been busy trying to stay ahead with school work..

All in all life is busy and I kinda like it, it makes the days go by fast and that just means one day closer to my hubby being home!

My birthday was on the 12th and I went on a shopping spree online, so now all I am doing is waiting for my order to arrive! BUT my anniversary gift from my husband got here....


Aren't they beautiful!!!! I can't wait to wear them :-) yay!!!


Okay that is all for now.. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! Keep up the good work & Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what he got you its soo beautiful! I'm glad you are working on base and doing school. I bet that's hectic but it will be so worth it. Probably helps with the time as the guys are deployed. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete