Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up.

Okay so I need to play catch up on a few days of 30 days of me, so let us start there..

Day 10: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
-I don't have a picture of me taken this long ago :-(

Day 11: A photo of you taken recently


This was taken a week or so ago before I went out for a night with some friends!

Day 12: Whatever Tickles your fancy
-I will add this to the end of the post

Day 13: A fictional book

This is the book I am currently reading, it is the fifth book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. This is the book series that the hit HBO show 'True Blood' is based off of. I love the series so far!

Day 14: A non-fictional book
I just finished reading John Crawfords book 'The last true story I'll ever tell:An accidental soldiers account of the War in Iraq', great book!

Day 15: A fanfic
-I have no idea what this is...


Okay on to other news, I got to my husband twice today so I am on cloud nine right now. For those of you who don't know, my husband is currently deployed. It is always a hreat feeling when he calls and I get to hear his voice! I have a party of sorts to go to on Friday and I just picked up my dress today from the cleaners, and I am excited they made it look like new and that I get to dress up for once! I will start being on top of these 30 days of me post, I am half way done so not to much longer. I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was relatively uneventful so nothing to brag about :-)

Have a Happy Monday:)

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of you! You look so happy!

    And I too love the Southern Vampire Series including the True Blood tv show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have you join for my Try It Tuesday post..please share with your blog readers as well. You can get the link for it and the button on my page on the right hand side! Thanks so helping me make this a success :)
    http://mrstashalynn.blogspot.com/2010/08/try-it-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete