Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up.

Okay so I need to play catch up on a few days of 30 days of me, so let us start there..

Day 10: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
-I don't have a picture of me taken this long ago :-(

Day 11: A photo of you taken recently


This was taken a week or so ago before I went out for a night with some friends!

Day 12: Whatever Tickles your fancy
-I will add this to the end of the post

Day 13: A fictional book

This is the book I am currently reading, it is the fifth book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. This is the book series that the hit HBO show 'True Blood' is based off of. I love the series so far!

Day 14: A non-fictional book
I just finished reading John Crawfords book 'The last true story I'll ever tell:An accidental soldiers account of the War in Iraq', great book!

Day 15: A fanfic
-I have no idea what this is...


Okay on to other news, I got to my husband twice today so I am on cloud nine right now. For those of you who don't know, my husband is currently deployed. It is always a hreat feeling when he calls and I get to hear his voice! I have a party of sorts to go to on Friday and I just picked up my dress today from the cleaners, and I am excited they made it look like new and that I get to dress up for once! I will start being on top of these 30 days of me post, I am half way done so not to much longer. I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was relatively uneventful so nothing to brag about :-)

Have a Happy Monday:)

1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture of you! You look so happy!

    And I too love the Southern Vampire Series including the True Blood tv show. :)

    ReplyDelete