Monday, August 2, 2010

Motivation

I need to find some motivation! I will try to post everyday like I am suppose to with this challenge, but sometimes I forget. I have been able to talk with my husband about a lot of life changes and things the past couple of days, and that always makes me happy. I will post about out future plans another day so until then I will continue with the 30 days of me!

Day 7: A photo that makes me happy

This picture was taken on Valentines day 2010, and it is my favorite picture of us. It was taken in Yokohama, Japan and we had a lot of fun that day. It was the first time we really went out and explored.



Day 7: A photo that makes you sad/angry

I don't have a photo that makes me sad, and I am sure I could of googled something, but it wouldn't be personal. So I have deced not to post a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment