Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 day blogging challenge

This challenge was started by Katies Journey, and they are over half way done by now and I am just starting it. I hope to be able to complete this, but we shall see.

Day 1- Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts


Well what can I tell the world about myself, my name is Jaclyn and I am 22 years old. I am a online student at Ashford University with hopes of one day becoming a high school Psychology teacher. My husband is amazing and he is the love of my life. He is in the United States Navy, and we are currently stationed in Japan for the next one and a half years. My friends are the best there is, and can always bring a smile to my face. I like to be involved in the community. I am currently a substitute teacher at an elementary school, and I love it. :)

15 Facts

1. I grew up on a carnival and traveled around 8 months of every year for the first 12 years of my life.
2. I have always wanted to have a pig as a pet, but it will still take some convincing to get Joe on board with the idea.
3. I gave up dark soda and chocolate for about 3 years, then I moved in with my husband, that went down the drain.
4.  I am almost 5'5" and I wear a 6-7 size shoe depending on the brand
5.  We have 2 furbabies.. a miniature pinscher named Jinx, who is currently living the life in Florida until we get back to the states, and a crazy cat Lune who we got here in Japan.
6. I love bubble baths, books, and my Iphone
7. Most people think I am a lot older than I am, people never guess that I'm only 22.
8. I enjoy scrapbooking and taking photos
9. My favorite movies are the Jurassic Park movies, and The Mummy movies :)
10. I am addicted to calendars and planners, I have about 5 of them. Oh Im also addicted to office supplies
11. My favorite store is Forever 21, but I have to buy my jeans from Charlette Rouse.
12. Everything thinks my hair is beautiful but there are days I just want to color it again
13. I just started wearing contacts again after almost 2 years of just glasses.
14. My favorite TV shows are; Greys Anatomy, Bones, CSI:New York, and NCIS: LA
15. I keep a bucket list and a 101 in 1001 list


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment