Monday, July 26, 2010

30 days of me

So I have decided to start the 30 days of me today.. yay for day 1.

Day 1: Favorite Song

My favorite song would be Alone in this bed by Framing Hanley. The song is about one of the band members fiance that was killed in a car accident, it is a really sad song, but I can listen to it over and over again. In a way you can relate this to what a military spouse/fiance/girlfriend goes through and feels when her husband, fiance or boyfriend is deployed.




On a different note, I am starting my workout routine today and I am a little nervous that I wont be able to stick with it, and I read some bad reviews of the DVD I have so I am going to have to buy a better one in the next week or so.
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I hope it continues into the work week.

2 comments:

  1. How sad & beautiful. My heart hurts for anyone who can relate to this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty, thanx for sharing... pretty in a sorta hauntingly beautiful kinda way...

    ReplyDelete