Monday, July 26, 2010

You have to try everything once..

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a good weekend! This past Saturday was "Parents Night Out" so the childcare center on base was open till midnight, so my friends with kids took avantage of it and us gals went out for dinner, just us ladies! It was nice to go out and have some laughs with the gals, these ladies are awesome & I am sad I didn't get a picture of the four of us.

With living in Japan there is so much to experience, and who knew you could jump full in to a new experience with dinner alone. We had lots of laughs over dinner, and we all tried something new.

this was my meal, it was pork with breading, steamed rice, and Yakisoba! It was amazing, so yummy. Not really a risk since I have had it all before.

We all enjoyed our food and we each ate a little of everything. It was all yummy, we just will leave some stuff out next time!

A friend of mine ordered this yummy looking soup, not knowing she had to cook it herself! Oh and with ordering, there weren't English menus so we just looked at the pictures and decided that way! It is a very nice learning experience.

Finally, it was time for dessert.. now I am a picky eater, so when we ordered a green tea sundae I was already turned off because I don't like green tea, but I tried it and.. well non of us liked it! lol


After dinner we went across the street to a couple stores and looked around, and of course we found some really cool things.


                                     
Wine on tap anyone? None of us have ever seen wine like this so it was pretty neat.
 
 
We have it all wrong, The secret to weightloss is all in the legs! There was half an isle dedicated to these, I should get some and see if they work.

So Saturday night ladies night was a success and we all had a lot of fun! I can't wait to do it again one day. I am so glad I moved here with these ladies and we are all so close.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and if you had a ladies night, feel free to share your night out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment